Friday, March 19, 2004

End of the week! AND Krishna's coming tomorrow! Yippee!

Really looking fwd to meetig the children! They've grown so much! And that reminds me, I havent done any shopping for those two brats! The last time I spoke to them, Arjun wanted a jigsaw puzzle, quite predictably! Abhi, of course, with his propensity for laziness, merely wanted a "yellow car". Its quite remarkable how a four-year-old (Arjun) manages to finish a 250 Piece Jigsaw puzzle. Krishna is one of the best moms I know, really. Very encouraging, very supportive.

Yeah, I'm terribly proud of them. But that goes with the "aunt" territory. All the other aunts I know are more or less like me.

I guess we are moving on to another phase in life- the first phase being, the time when you are pampered (relatively speaking), lots of attention to you, in the form of parents, grand-parents, aunts, uncles, etc etc etc. The next phase, of course, you spend paying off all what you got earlier, to kids like yourself a few years back. They are so much a part of your life, but you are so temporary in theirs! But you love them so much, that you are okay with it! There really is no such thing as a free lunch!

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home