Tuesday, March 09, 2004

A mad week! Totally hectic! and its just beginning! most of the days, am wrung out by the time I reach!

Anyway. My reading's stalled again. Have to drop this book I am reading, seriously. Its getting boring. NOne of the chaps seem to have anything new to say!

will probably start the "Name of the Rose" next. But this stupid book that I read gave the climax away in the name of the rose! Priya, will that spoil the book?

I was wondering the other day about the lack of direction in my reading. I read about diverse topics, but dont know much about any one specifc topic! I like reaing a little abt philosophy, some history, some science, some everything, but not much of anything! I was asking appa. Appa says its too early to focus my reading on anything. Just explore, kinds! which is patently sensible. Sudeep would probably say, stop worrying, start reading books which REALLY interest you, unlike the Mind's Is of the world! anyway, lets see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home