Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Two weeks since my last post! My posts have become quite rare these days! Not that I have much of a fan following to keep happy, but still. I am a worse critic of myself than any one you could possibly get!
Just finished the Da Vinci Code. Have been investing a LOT in books these days! recently bought the Da Vinci Code, Three Men in a Boat, The Agony & the Ecstasy, Wuthering Heights. All this week. Each day I visit Landmark, ostensibly to buy a card for Appa & Amma or Priya or Suresh. But each day, end up buying a book for myself.
Today is Suresh's birthday, so I got him a really cute little fan- its shaped like an aeroplane, and is about 6 inches tall. You switch it on, and it actually buzzes like an aeroplane! Its damn cool! And produces decent wind also. Also got a nice big cake. and a card. And naturally, a book for myself! Somebody ought to keep me away from Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home