Friday, November 19, 2004

A very strange conversation…

Conversation Initiator – My latest book from the British Council- A biography of Leonardo da Vinci by Sigmund Freud

Conversation of Aish (A) with X:

X (Noticing two books on my desk): What are you reading?
A- Stony silence (I don’t answer obvious qns- X can read English. I hope.).
X: (Picking up the Freud): Hey, so you like Sigmund Freud?
A : Actually, I like Leonardo (Like?? That’s a *&#))% understatement!)
X : Oh…
X: Freud is kinda kinky (My, my! X is wasting time at PSL when s/he should be spending time publishing her thesis on Freud! Forgive my impertinence, but how many books of Freud have you actually read?)

I have heard ppl calling Freud all sorts of things, but this is the first time I have come across “kinky”. Anyone would think he owned sex-toy shop or something.
Sniff! (And that’s a disdainful sniff, FYI)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home