Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Why I shouldn’t have read Umberto Eco

I really shouldn’t have. Umberto Eco has ruined all other authors for me! Where I might really have liked The Da Vinci Code & would probably have loved The Rule of Four, I end up being annoyed with the former, and merely satisfied with the latter. Yes, am in the process of finishing The Rule of Four. Started it weeks ago- was determined not to buy the darn book. At 500, I thought it was a pretty steep buy. But theres this itch to read that book- I guess only another book lover can understand that – I was going to Landmark and spending between 1 &2 hrs there every week just to read this book. Finally got bugged last week, and bought. By rights, I should have been charged only 2/3rd of the cost, as I had finished a third at LM, but did not think the Landmark guys would have the wisdom to understand that! I don’t celebrate Christmas, but this could be a nice gift for myself for Diwali, don’t you think: ;)

10 pages of The Rule of Four left- gotta a finish, and I am in office!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home