Monday, April 16, 2007

Thank you Karan Johar

I have limited time at my disposal, especially in the evenings. Sanj goes to the land of nod around 11:00 PM, just intime for me to miss Koffee with Karan. Of late I had been cheating on my resolution to read to Sanj, esp on Fridays, preferring instead, to catch KWK. Which is why Karan Johar has probably, in his inestimable wisdom, made the show SO BAD this season.I caught about 3 episodes, I think - Sanjay Dutt, Konkona Sen, andanother which I dont remember. And oh God, are they borng . So politically correct. So diplomatic. So, oh so niiicceee. But one line by konkona sen stood out- when asked about her lovelife, she said "No, I am not going to tell you. What is this, you create some warm atmosphere and get all info from us or what? No". Felt like standing and cheering!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home